Friday, April 27, 2007

Inti raimi(Kawasaki, Peruvian restaurant)


In my childhood, all my knowledge about Peru was from a book titled "The world top 100 mysterious place". I can still remember how I was excited when I imaged enigmatic Incan civilization and Machu Picchu fortress. Therefore my stereotypical images of Peru are the Andes, condors, the ancient culture, the heart offering etc etc. What I wanted say I had completely no idea about Peru cooking before I had come to this place. According to this restaurant`s HP, Inti raimi means one of the biggest festivals of the Incas. Inside the restaurant was neat and exotic atmosphere, most of the customer looked like Peruvian native. When I looked at the menu I realized Peruvian cooking is quite similar to Japanese one because there were curry rice, Yakitori like skewer and wide variety of Chinese foods. I ordered a stir-fried potato and beef dish and a bottle of wine, and wifie ordered a marinated moule dish and a beef stomach curry rice. Each dish had large helpings and quite tasty so if you want to enjoy many dishes, you should go with your friends.
***restaurant information***

My rate of recommendation : 4.0
Name : Inti raimi
Nearest station : JR kawasaki station, 5 minute walk
Address : 15 oomiya-cho, saiwai-ku, kawasaki city
Tel : 044-511-4225
Price : 3000yen-4000yen
Holiday : Tuesday
English : ???(Spanish and Japanese are OK)
Toilet : Western style


No comments: