Thursday, May 10, 2007

Don-Sama(Kawasaki,Korean cuisine)


I`ve been Korea twice and each times I enjoyed Korean foods very much. Especially I was impressed by the variety of pork cuisine e.g. roasted pork, smoked pig ears, and boiled pig legs. And they eat meats wrapped with vegetable, that is a Korean style, This is an unique pork spare lib roast specialty restaurant(in Japan it`s quite rare, I don`t know other restaurants featured pork rib roast). You can find the restaurant on the same allyway with Hidekatsu(also in this blog). Inside is not so big, there are four rounded steel tables for four people each. The menu is quite limited, I recommend you to order "Don-Sama set(2600 yen)" which includes some Korean appetizers, Korean potato soup, pork spare lib roast.
http://g.pia.co.jp/shop/87987


***restaurant information***

My rate of recommendation : 3.0
Name : Don-Sama
Nearest station : JR kawasaki station(6 min walk)
Address : 5-5 higashida-cho, kawasaki ku, kawasaki city
Tel : 044-233-8215
Price : 2500yen-3500yen
Holiday : New year day
English : may not be available (Japanese and Korean)
Toilet : Western style




No comments: