Friday, April 25, 2008

YU-TAN(Tsurumi,Japanese cuisine)


I'm back Tadaima :-) It's been ages since I last updated this blog. How lazy I am!
I visit this restaurant once a month with my wife. The restaurant’s main cuisine is YAKITORI(skewered grilled chicken) . Yakitori itself is quite high quality especially Tsukune(skewered chicken hamburger) but I can't help ordering NebaNeba salad(Super sticky salad, fine combination of Okura, Yamaimo and Natto). And also I recommend you to try delicious Japanese Sakes. If you were lucky, you would be able to taste Doburoku(illegally brewed Japanese Sake), it's still fermenting so you can feel sparkling bubbly rice peace. Yu-Tan has original brand Sake named Yu-tan 1st and 2nd, I prefer 2nd to 1st but if you like fruit like taste Sake, you should try other one.
***restaurant information***
My rate of recommendation : 4.0
Name : YU-TAN
Nearest station : Keikyu Tsurumi station(0.5 min walk)
Address : Shiota building 2F, 4-24-12 Tsurumi chuuou, Tsurumi-ku, Yokohama city
Tel : 045-521-0230
Price : 3000yen-4000yen
Holiday : Sunday,Nationail holiday
English : No use
Toilet : Western style
click the map to control

No comments: